OSS World Wide Movers can provide a range of Concierge Services to assist with making your relocation as smooth as possible.
If you can’t find a service within the following list, please contact us direct and we’ll endeavour to find a solution. Use our large network of contacts all over the world to make your job easier!
Car Brokerage Service
– Purchase or leasing of a vehicle and liaising directly with client on make, model etc
– Includes pick-up and delivery to client
– Registration, insurance and wash
– Complete grocery shop including fresh fruit & vegetables, toiletries, meats etc organised just a few hours before arrival to ensure you receive fresh products
– Grocery List will be organised with client prior to purchase
– A home cooked meal will also be organised for your first night in your new home
Pet Pamper Package
– Pick up your four-legged family member for a meet and greet at your new local vet and a wash & walk
– Organise pet day-care & pet day-spa bookings
– Monitor your pet’s progress in customs & arrange for collection
– Organise and manage housewarming function or any other occasion that may be on your calendar when you arrive – birthdays, Christmas, Easter and Engagements. Includes complete event management from the catering, invites, props, decorations, RSVPs etc
– Organised for the spouse who is new to a city, our girls will take the client on a tour of the best salons in hair, beauty, fashion, as well as cafes, restaurants and more!
– Our team are renowned for their network of contacts to assist you in feeling welcome across town
– One full day tour includes facial, manicure and pedicure.
Concierge and Additional Services
OSS World Wide can also organise a myriad of other services to help you settle into your new surroundings.
These include, but are not limited to the below and are based on an hourly rate.
– Furniture hire or purchase
– Airport collection
– Carpet, window and general cleaning services
– Gardening services
– Liaise with Removal Companies
– Pest control
– Utility payments
– Language tuition
– Lease Renewal
– Taking Relocatees to the bank to assist with opening of a bank account
– Assisting Relocatees to obtain an Australian mobile phone or sim card
– Unaccompanied home search and selection